Friday, June 30, 2006

Change of perspective

Yeah the big boys are out of the tour, but thats all poodles and kittens to me man. Pick a favorite now, if you can.
This years tour is going to be like watching a really good mystery spy movie with loads of twists and turns. So good that it's almost impossible to predict the outcome.

That's exciting! That is sport!

Even our local racing has gotten a bit redundant, predictable, and stale. The competition side of it is all but gone. Even boring because nobody will make move until until only a select few make an effort. Even those efforts are predictable, certain individuals race the same way every weekend. Sure it brings them success, but YAWN, we have seen that movie dude, try something new and fresh. It turns every race into the same race, the only thing that changes is the course.

I am very excited about this years tour, I am on the edge of my seat.

2 Comments:

Blogger Groove Talking... said...

It will be so much fun to turn on the race this year. I agree with you, it is so boring to already have an idea of who will dominate the race. The yellow jersey is up for grabs this year.....who will the winner be?????

10:45 AM  
Blogger Chico Cyclist said...

Yeah, it is gonna be fun to watch. I was shocked at first, but now......I'm stoked!

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home