Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Local Cycling Nooze

In the shadow of the Astana fiasco, local riders in the Northern California cycling scene have been with similar accusations and findings. These recent revelations in the unexplained speed of the Masters fields as of recent have lead to intense under cover investigations.

In a recent leak to the lesser known media outlets it was discovered that a certain rider with exceptional talent has been auctioning off his blood for the use of transfusions into other riders of wanting talent. When confronted Olaf simply said "Have you seen my house? I have a mother load of cats to feed...I have to do something for some extra money...shit I can't even afford to get my bike upgraded to 10 speed. Besides, I am just a blood donor, thats not illegal."

A current team leader from a local East Bay team dawning spiderman like costumes has refused interviews and also been spotted wearing long sleeve jerseys and clothing on very hot days. Speculation is that the team leader himself has made very high bids for the oxygen rich Olaf red elixir.
One question from the media is why this racer has been absent from the local scene since returning from a team trip to Iowa. Our sources have recently spotted him doing secret training in the coastal mountains of the Bay Area, but even on the bike this rider of slight build has refused to stop to talk with our sources.

5 Comments:

Blogger norcalcyclingnews.com said...

just be careful of the DUIs ...


there's a lot o' barley in dem veins!

11:26 AM  
Blogger Que said...

Sign me up for a couple of quarts!

11:54 AM  
Blogger veloandvino said...

madrid....

8:48 PM  
Blogger Ron Castia said...

Madrid? He asks with a salivating mouth in anticipation that the word typed could possibly be a hint of where the next find of scrumptious vineyard elixir might come from.

11:23 PM  
Blogger Groove Talking... said...

The vineyard elixir of cycling life! I need some of that. Will it really help out my performance??

I think I may something more substantial, like a miracle or something!

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home