Sunday, December 14, 2008

Big 40

We celebrated my 40th birthday last night...a week early, but what is a couple days after 40 years? (How the hell did that happen?)

T had a few surprises, lots of photos from our early years


good friends, and some live music from our friend Fariba.

T even invited an old friend who I have not seen in 17 years and was the best man at our wedding.
That was cool, he is still the mellowest and nicest guy around. Now a CHP in Modesto, if you are speeding and get pulled over, hope that you get Tom. Exude come positive energy and he'll probably let you off with a warning, that's just how he rolls.

The Cheetham and Parson families made it over, always good times when those two crews are around.

Lot's of wine was received as presents, and T picked me up a nice Ipod Shuffle with my named etched on it and the H.F.U. monicker.

I have been having a blast loading it up with some ass kickin music from the day. MSG, Chillipeppers, Dixie Dreggs, Steve Morse, Accept, Dokken, Ratt(only 1 song), B.O.C. doing Godzilla live (sweet!), Diamond Dave with Steve Vai, and classic called Hot Rod Lincoln.

4 Comments:

Blogger phipps said...

Ron,

Happy early 40th birthday!

Love that 80's hair!

Interestingly I met 2 other people in the last 2 weeks who share our birthday. I'll only be 39 next week, but my racing age will be 40 in just a few weeks.

Chris

9:54 PM  
Blogger Ron Castia said...

Hey Chris,
Wow, how strange is that?
Jasmin the junior from our team last year has the same birthday, just turning 18.
5 Hell Raisers.
We should have a big party.

-R

11:15 PM  
Blogger Johnny GoFast said...

Dude, you gotta grow that hair back out. That is so awesome. I tried like hell to grow mine out but I could never get it to go over the collar without it curling up all girl like. When my friends kept calling me Rocker Curl, I knew it was time to go. Happy birthday.

4:23 PM  
Blogger X Bunny said...

wow--i love those pictures of you and teresa--totally hot!!

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home