Tuesday, February 14, 2006

First topic, Manifesting your Reality.

OK America, here we go,
This one is touchy for most, many of us do not want to accept that we are responsible for everything we experience.
To quote Serapis Bay: "The Universe rearranges itself around your perception of reality".

While at current Earth vibrations and magnetic field, thoughts are not instantly manifested into reality, it sometimes does not take long. In future posts I am going to transition this topic into Quantum Realities, but for now we will just discuss manifesting our reality.

Negative, positive, or neutral, EVERY experience you have in life was generated from your thoughts at some point. If things are going well and they suddenly change in what you might think is an unfair way, you likely had some thought of not being worthy of the experience.
While it is hard to go back and revue all of our thoughts, and it's certainly much easier to point a finger at someone elses behavior, ultimately we own our experiences.
We will explore this more in the next few posts. My goal is to keep these short and to the point. (kind of like me).
I'll leave you with this to contemplate. When speaking to yourself, remember that the Universe does not understand the word "NOT".
That means, if you use a sentance using the word "not" in it, you are focused on the very thing you want to avoid. "I do NOT want to crash today" = "I want to crash today".
Employ the old mountain bike saying, "look where you want to be, not at the tree you want to avoid". By using the word "Not" you are focused on the very thing you want avoid.

Ciao for Now

9 Comments:

Blogger Chico Cyclist said...

I do NOT want to ride today.

8:57 AM  
Blogger Chico Cyclist said...

I changed my mind - I actually do wanna ride today....we have a 25mph wind coming out of the north and I just polished up my 53x12. Think I'll head north.

9:35 AM  
Blogger norcalcyclingnews.com said...

i canNOT NOT ride today.

and maynard is a NUTjob.
-

but, we do choose.

each thought, every day - it's always a choice.

which is cool ... io.
~

9:50 AM  
Blogger Ron Castia said...

Boys, we are just warming up.
That little bit was just to start bringing you up to speed. We have not even scratched the surface of the concept.

Mostly this series of posts are for my own benefit. I need to remind myself of this stuff, and the best way is to write about it. It's a sort of mental therapy. If someone else gets something out of it, even better.

2:25 PM  
Blogger X Bunny said...

while i am not willing to take responsibility for every experience that i have

i am willing to take responsibility for how i choose to respond to those experiences

10:32 PM  
Blogger Ron Castia said...

Sorry Bunny, it only works way. Whether you take responsibility for your experiences or not, you still created them.

10:55 AM  
Blogger Velo Bella said...

Does anybody want any cheese?

12:41 PM  
Blogger X Bunny said...

yes please

i think i'll just stuff my mouth with cheese so i can't talk and go find some carrots

4:47 PM  
Blogger PAB(a.k.a.CID) said...

moo.

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home