Thursday, April 27, 2006

Always something new.

She never ceases to find some way of bringing something new and exciting into our relationship.

I showed her how to set the bike up on the trainer and plug it into the computer and now she won't get off of it. She likes watching her wattage and trying to make it go higher. She is invading my garage that I spent 3 years building, and now there sits a pink bike in the middle of the room on a trainer that I bought with my race reimbursement money. And I dare not take it off.

Alas, I actually like it! I love telling her she is doing great, and I love her starting to see what it is that I see in this silly bike riding thing.

Go get um honey!

3 Comments:

Blogger X Bunny said...

awesome
that pink will look good out in the sunshine

8:13 PM  
Blogger Dr. Xeno said...

Better save up for a 2nd computrainer by next winter!

12:53 PM  
Blogger Groove Talking... said...

im riding, im riding!

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home