Saturday, July 22, 2006

Dance of the Secret Shrimp Lady

Making tacos, chicken that is, but a special pan is set aside with tasty morsels. Hey, what's that? She says "nothing". What do you mean nothing? "It's nothing, your taco filling is over in this pan."


I have a treat for you, it's bon bon le vache.

Ha ha ha.

And the Secret Shrimp Lady prepares for the magnificent distraction of light and sound.

Where is the Ambersil? "It's anbesol". No, that is a mind numbing agent, I need something for this cold sore on my lip.

Now it's time to start training for Everest, the mountain with the biggest tits.

I, Nome Agusta hereby proclaim this inferno of a planet uninhabitable.

5 Comments:

Blogger Gianni said...

MMMMmmmm Taco Night.

10:00 PM  
Blogger X Bunny said...

just be glad they didn't have a category for you at livermore today

10:16 PM  
Blogger Ron Castia said...

Xbunny, I was out there mentoring our next Lance Armstong crop.

I actually did two races. One with the 13/14 year old future studs, and the second with the 15/16 year old can kick my ass field.
10 laps total, and I always get assigned to the lead group. That means chasing solo once the break is established. Ugh!

9:02 AM  
Blogger X Bunny said...

good for you
but that sounds hard

6:58 AM  
Blogger Ron Castia said...

Not too bad this year, the kids played it smart with the heat and just cruised the first 2 laps. Cold water in the feedzone was refreshing. I did the Floyd thing, drank half, wore half.

8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home