Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy 4th, and other ramblings

Because I would not want you to drink the whole 5th by yourself.

Our society is getting weak, pansy like...bunch of sissies.
I remember a time when:
1. We had lead in our paint
2. Seatbelts were the equivalent of electric windows
3. My dad would have a beer in his lap while making a pass on Shaw Avenue at 80 MPH in our 72 El Camino SS (yeah, 454 LS-6, Baby).
4. We had our own friggen fireworks on 4th of July.
5. Helmets were what football players wore, and hitting the back of our head on the street because of an overshot wheelie only hurt for about 5 minutes. OK, I only did that 3 times, but the 3rd time was not my fault. (Someone answer that damn phone!)
6. We could ghost ride our bikes into the ditch off of Ashland and Cedar(yeah Sharkman, you know where I am talkin about, probably a Walmart there now) and we never broke any collar bones.
7. We had our own damn fireworks and so did the neighbors. And it wasn't illegal.

OK, I am going off to have a garlic fries orgasm now. (In a distracted daze, perhaps remembering some incredible experience of recent past the lean bike racing machine mumbles under his breath..."garlic fries")

Happy 4th of July!

God Bless America...

and nowhere else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home