Tuesday, January 02, 2007

They will eat anything!

The interesting thing about working with folks from all over the globe, they bring things back from their homeland for others to try (aka treats).

Well today I found this lovely little morsel in the kitchen.
I call it Packaged Road Rash.



The other side of the packet has writing that reads"Bee Cheng Hiang". I don't know what that means, and asking would like reduce the comic value of what is inside.

I am not about to taste it, mostly because I think when it goes bad it will look like this:


Perhaps one is supposed to wash it down with some hydrogen peroxide?

4 Comments:

Blogger Groove Talking... said...

Yuk!

5:44 PM  
Blogger Chico Cyclist said...

Egad - What in the world is that??? Makes my stomach curl....

4:27 PM  
Blogger Ron Castia said...

I really don't know, but I saved on for you Chico.

8:23 PM  
Blogger Ron Castia said...

I am not gonna try it, you try it!

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home