Friday, December 15, 2006

Scratch That!

In the last couple of months, with encouragement from a few in the know, I had been considering running for President of the NCNCA.
Why?
Because there needs to be some changes!

But after reading Olaf's post about the USCF I realize that I would rather run for President of the USCF.
There is some serious business that needs to be changed and some heads that need to roll. It needs to be done without playing politics and it needs someone with the type of balls to not care what certain people think. Mine ceramic with ti coating!

Honestly!! When the Governing body of racing for the state is independent from the National organization based in that very STATE, it really means there are some serious problems within the organization.
My bet is that those who race in Colorado know something about the USCF that the rest of the country doesn't. I am going to bet that it isn't good!

1 Comments:

Blogger Groove Talking... said...

Are you kidding me?!?!?

I can't imagine you adding more to your already full...over full...schedule. Besides that, you are too real for people. No one likes a truth teller, and honey, thats you!

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home