Friday, November 10, 2006

Being Dick really sucks

I really hate having to be a dick, but there are moments that I am left with no choice.

I try very hard to have faith in people, give them the benefit of the doubt, and trust that they "Get It", yet I am left dumb founded by people who have little pieces of paper hanging on their wall that says they are smarter than me. "How can someone so smart come up with this stuff?"

That's it! I am going for a long ride on a short road and I am not coming back.

Or maybe I will do the World's biggest bunny hop out of a cargo plane at cruising altitude...without a parachute.
I think I can clean it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Taz said...

I love the "My son is a honor student at ??? high school". How pompous can one be... Good for you, give yourself a hero cookie. I once saw "My son can beat the crap out of your honor student" and had to chuckle.

Just remember, the little pieces of paper are needed on the walls because in most cases if you had to question, you would think they snuck into the building somehow and call security...

6:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home