Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Unacceptable Behavior!!!!

Merkeley Bike recently forwarded a message/rant from a father of a 10 year old boy who is in the hospital with a shattered elbow.
The incident happened at the recent Cross race where the Juniors were apparently ran with the Masters Bs. The incident reportedly happened when one of the Masters passed the boy and yelled for him to "get out of the way" then cut him off and caused him to crash.

I don't know what gets into some guys, but the way I see it moving obstacles are a part of the course when it comes to Cross and Mt. Bike racing.

Acting like an Ass is completely unacceptable!

Acting like an Ass and causing a child severe injury...beyond!

Now I am not suggesting that running the children with the men is a good idea, but the men should be Man enough to behave like mature adults.

If that were my boy... man I don't even know what I would do. Whatever would happen, I am pretty sure a good attorney would be needed to get me out of the clink. You Savvy?

No Mafuggin Gusta!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger norcalcyclingnews.com said...

word

11:25 AM  
Blogger Groove Talking... said...

Yep, winning a cross race is just not that important.

7:15 PM  
Blogger Dr. Xeno said...

Amen Brother Maynerd.

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home