Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Headed South For Turkey Day

We have the all loaded with kid stuff, bike stuff, and other instruments of destruction and are headed down to Atascadero to visit the in-laws. No, they are not residents at the hospital for the criminally insane, but one of them works there.

I think I found a nice little Turkey Day route for my honey and I.

Here is one of the beautiful roads we will get to see tomorrow morning.


If it really looks like that, this portion of the ride will kick more ass than any ride has ever kicked ass before. In a good way.

I am so glad my honey started riding, it's such a wonderful new thing that we share. And believe me, 22 years together, there isn't much we haven't done.
Funny thing, we were once told that we have spent many life times together and chose to come back just to find each other again. We have played many different rolls in many different relationships throughout many hundreds of years of history, but I think this is the first time we have done something like cycling together. So it really is something special.
I don't even know how to explain the emotion.

Have a Great Thanksgiving Everyone, and get yourself a good bottle of Zin to go with that Turkey!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home