Thursday, February 22, 2007

What kind of Otter?

Is it me, or did these guys shoot themselves in the foot this year?

Let me get this straight:
1. You piss everyone off in 06.
2. You charge and overpriced entry fee.
3. Prizes, considering entry fee, are pretty lame (and they are donated so they don't cut into the revenue).
4. Masters 1/2/3 road events are on a Thursday and Friday meaning I have to burn two vacation days, and it's not a stage race.

Does that pretty much sum it up?

What was the attraction?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does it mean that you're not going there??

9:03 AM  
Blogger Ron Castia said...

What is there to go for?

10:44 AM  
Blogger Gianni said...

Helll no I won't go.
I propose a LAR around Hamilton that day/ weekend, followed by burritofest.

3:52 PM  
Blogger Ron Castia said...

That does sound tempting, but I am also thinking about hitting the Santa Cruz crit in support of the SC club out there. Sea Otter has gotten enough of my money, maybe it's time to support the locals giving something back.

I am certainly not burning vacation time SOC.

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home