Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Over doing it.

America,
I am think I might be over cooking it a bit. I am tired beyond comprehension, and training today would be pointless. I doubt I am even at 60%.
Perhaps just a good rest week with a little leg stretcher on Thursday.


I am looking forward to this summer though, bike racing here in Nor Cal is getting old, and the courses just don't seem to excite me. The road races are all multi-laps and I am sort of bored with it already. So this summer I am hanging up the silly racing for stupid T-shirts nonsense and going after some new challenges, and a couple of old ones.

1. Climb to Kaiser
2. Mt. Shasta Century

Both of these will be training for LOTOJA, something completely new and challenging for my history book.
The wife and I will be planning a nice 3 or 4 days of rest in Jackson Hole after this beast.
Then it's return to CA for some cross racing action.
Looks like we will be having a couple of Lobsters built up custom. Matching perhaps, his and hers like.

Nome out

3 Comments:

Blogger Chico Cyclist said...

Sweet!! The Mt. Shasta Summit Century is one of my favorites - just beautiful country. Definitely fun. Let me know if you guys need a place to crash on your way up there or anything.

12:48 PM  
Blogger X Bunny said...

i hear ya

2:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

C2K Good suffering and tons of fun.

MS

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home