Thursday, March 15, 2007

Stupid bike racing! (Rant!)

America,
It's amazing how one can go from having an inspiring morning fresh with new ideas, perspective, and even a bit of excitement about a new possibility, all to have the wind knocked right out of your sails with one sucker punch of unexpected news.

Motivation to complete anything is gone.
Sort clothing? Yeah right, I'll get right on that.

Who wants what socks? Let me check my schedule.

Tires? What tires? I'll have my people get in touch with your people.

Shoes? I think my cat peed in them, but it should go very well with the new socks...enjoy!

Give give give... for what? Everybody in it for themgawddamnselves!

I always hear "you gotta give back to the sport". Give back? If there was a set amount I passed that bit a long friggen time ago. You deal with embezzlement, a psycho, and people with 8 million friggen questions.

I got bad news for everyone one of you damn bike racers, you got a pay to play and sometimes that means you gotta do a little work...and no matter how much folks think they have done...AIN'T... SEEN... SHIT!


Maybe tomorrow will be better, but right now I have about had it with bike racers.

4 Comments:

Blogger Groove Talking... said...

No worries babe, something bigger and better is on it's way! We have grander ideas to pursue with people who have integrity and more vision.

FEEL GOOD!

4:28 PM  
Blogger Chico Cyclist said...

Hi Dude!! Hey, let me know if you need help - we'll get it going....get the tunes rolling and knock it all out.

3:24 PM  
Blogger Lorri Lee Lown -- velogirl said...

been there -- I can feel your pain. I hope it's gotten better since last week when you wrote this.

11:41 AM  
Blogger Chico Cyclist said...

Seriously - If there is anything I can help with, let me know.

11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home