Sunday, March 18, 2007

Something Completely Different (Time/Weather Change)

America,
I have been depriving the blogger World of the spiritual/philosophical content I once promised early on, I have some thoughts I would like to share for you consideration.

Something that has me wondering about is the affect as a mass we have on our environment. I don't mean directly in physical manner, that stuff science has already shown us. I am talking about on a consciousness level.

This year was the implementation of the new Day Light Savings time starting a month earlier. What I am questioning is that our bodies and subconscious have been programmed to expect certain weather patterns that very likely coincides with when we change our clocks.
Since this is a consensus reality, meaning that things are what they are because we all agree, on a subconscious level, that they are the things we believe them to be. The wall is solid because we all believe it is solid.


Based on that, I have to wonder if we as a very large group are responsible for the unseasonably warm temperatures we are experiencing. After all, these temperatures are much more April like than they are March. In other words they are a month early, just like our time change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home