Friday, August 10, 2007

Relief

Today the Doc pulled the packing out of my nose. Man was that a weird sensation, a lot like having a 3" long bugger [edit] booger (Pab says two Gs, but I am not so sure, it seems more like bug ger than booger. But than again I am no expert in 5th grade humor.) being yanked out with giant tweezers. It sort of felt like they were pulling part of my brain out.

The passages are clear, but there is still a little bleeding. The stints come out next Friday.

The doctor doesn't recommend me doing LOTOJA and said that I could end up with some nose bleeds. That ship has already sailed and I am committed.
If I have to bail, so be it, but I will start.

1 Comments:

Blogger PAB(a.k.a.CID) said...

two g's in bugger....

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home