Monday, August 13, 2007

Day 5 ater the Roto Rooter treatment

It's Monday and I am back at work...sort of.
The nose is healing but it does actually feel like day 5 after a roto-rooter treatment. Everything is a bit raw and I a little plugged from the scabbing.

I giving today a try without the pain meds, it's not bad other than the slight spinning sensation.

Started using Airborne, it seems to help clear things up a little. At the very least I want my immune system to be strong so that I don't get an infection.

Never underestimate how much your sinuses effect your whole body. About every 2 to 3 hours I hit a wall and have to just stop everything I am doing to take a cat nap.

Ooh, here comes the wall...gotta go.

1 Comments:

Blogger PAB(a.k.a.CID) said...

i m quite aware of just how much my sinuses can effect my whole body.

total shutdown.

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home