Friday, September 14, 2007

Today's Cyclocross Lesson

I have a great skill coach, he teaches his lessons very literally to show his students exactly what will happen if you do certain things you shouldn't do.

Today's lesson:
Commit to your hand position when entering a section of the course that requires your attention.

Today's second lesson:
Even at slow speeds the ground will still hurt your face more than you will hurt the ground.

I should have told my skills coach that I already knew the second lesson from previous mountain bike face plants.

Heal up buddy!

1 Comments:

Blogger Gianni said...

Miz C took great glee in snapping pics of my ugly mug at the urgent care.
Livermore dirt= 1
Gianni= 0

I'll post a little story soon as well.
Thanks for getting me the napkins.
We'll do some informal stuff soon.
J

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home