Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Great Zucchini Blog

This year Theresa planted a garden in the back yard. We have been told it was a little big for a family.
In the garden there are several zucchini plants that are major producers. We pretty much can't keep up and we are eating zucchini everyday.

Today we pulled this beast that was hiding and continuing to grow at an alarming rate.

It also had a brother of nearly equal size.

This image is becoming a regular scene here at the house.


Don't get me wrong, we fix them up right tasty like, olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and lemon pepper, but seriously, how much zucchini can one stand?

We ate part of this one tonight (guess what is for lunch tomorrow?)
I suppose we will be slicing up it's brother tomorrow.

Want some? Please, help!

2 Comments:

Blogger Allison Krasnow said...

we stopped planting them a year ago as they took over our poor garden and strangled everything else.

we did make some yummy fritters...grated zuchinni with cheese, fried like potato pancakes.

8:45 PM  
Blogger Travlin Gal said...

Hi,
WOW! Theresa is great with her gardening. Looks like good eating too!

I know this is shocking to see me finally make time to get on the Blog. I feel happier here in Texas and more settled down, maybe even more creative. I still need to upday my Blog, but need some new pictures. Guess I will have to get a camera now.

Have a great weekend!
Mom

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home