Sunday, May 21, 2006

Very odd things to say

"The arsinest has oddly shaped feet"

"The human torch was denied a bank loan"

"Your mother has cross referenced the Aquatic Dare Devil's claims of overheating"

" Your feet stink, but there is a fresh bottle of wine in the kitchen"

"I like to start fires in other peoples kitchens"

"People like me because I am polite and rarely late"

"Bicycle racers like to ware flaming shoes"

"My shorts did not finish the beer"

"I have many leather bound books, but I have not read them"

"I read somwhere that women's periods attract bears"

"I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE ARE YELLING ABOUT!"

"Where did you get that jersey... the toilet store?"

"LOUD NOISES!"

3 Comments:

Blogger Gianni said...

I love that movie. Steve Carell- genius or complete loon?

11:58 PM  
Blogger Groove Talking... said...

slamon stuffed with strawberries, and tomato pie.

2:51 PM  
Blogger Ron Castia said...

Studies indicate that a large percentage of petunias do not own their home.

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home