Friday, June 08, 2007

Oh It's On baby...It is On!

Damn it PAB and XBunny, you just had to go and sign up for Tandem Mixed 70+ didn't you?
Here I wanted to put in a good ride on the single then have some fun with Groovy T, but NO you gotta go and make it EMC Vs. Safeway/Velo Bella.

So now I gotta just use the solo ride as a warm up and not kill it.


Actually, it should be fun, not a fair match, but it will be fun trying to hold you two off as long as we can.

323 11:14:00 Tandem Mixed 70+ Castia Ron 144264 EMC/Vellum Cycles
11:14:30
324 11:15:00 Tandem Mixed 70+ poulsen jeff 28533 safeway/ga communications


I am gonna get spanked by Vandershark, Hickman, The Boschanator, and Angerhoot anyway. May as well soften the blow.

(bitches)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun this weekend!!!

Grovey is going to kick some butts...

1:29 PM  
Blogger X Bunny said...

i came here to find out if groovy T was your stoker (like she wouldn't kick your butt if it was someone else)

yay!

it's all for fun
let's just try not to puke on eachother at the end

3:26 PM  
Blogger Groove Talking... said...

Thanks mrs. lutin, I will try to pedal as fast as my short little legs will carry me.

xbunny, I am so glad you will be there, it will be fun. We have been practicing and I have to say that I feel like puking just on our training rides. Nome is so funny, he called me today and said "The race is on, pab and xbunny will be there". Do you think he is just a little competitive?

8:09 PM  
Blogger X Bunny said...

i've got that podium pic for you guys--we all look so cute--lots of smiles!! (cuz we were out of that headwind)

here's a link to it on our velobella results blog or i can email it but i don't have your email....

http://velobellaresults.blogspot.com/

7:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home