Thursday, September 27, 2007

Two steps beyond infinity...rambling rant

What did you say? I can't here you over the dull infinite noise of the machine called society.
The mindless droning and solving of problems that are only the symptoms.
Forever chasing the perfection without resolving the underlying issues.
Engineering, building for the sake of re-engineering. Put it here, no that's wrong it should have been over there.

We need more lanes, we need more jobs. So let's put the jobs in places where there is no housing, then we can stack people up on top of each other and not offer solutions to the environment...the chaos of humanity...or the mindless consumption of everything.

You create solutions? Solutions to what? Everybody has a magic bag full of solutions to the symptoms. Each solution creates a need for a new solution, it's and endless supply of problem creating and problem solving. It's a spiral of over thought, over priced, and under needed intangible solutions.

When did being part of the problem become the solution?

I need more...he has more than me...mine broke, I need a new one.
I liked the old one better.

Pay very little for manufacturing, then let every leach from China to California stick their slimy hand in the cookie jar. What really cost $3.00 is sold to the end consumer for $100.00...plus tax and shipping.

These things are a dime dozen, yet you want a dime for one. All while you pay a child a $1.00 a day to produce thousands and yell at him to work faster, all the while his mother gives you a glory hole job with a happy ending for an extra bowl of rice. Scum Bag!

No worries, because on Sunday you will pull out that special suit and sit in a pew for redemption of your evils. How very Christian of you.

For five minutes you will think of no evil, and sit in judgment of those who choose not to warm the seats made out of rain forest wood in your upscale ministry.

Sin, oh yeah, sin. That very thing so many religious folks think they are being cleansed from. The one thing that makes that boring little futile life of yours remotely interesting. Yes, let's not be interesting, let's not have different ways of thinking.
Oh. you think too much, we need to put you on medication. Numb you down a bit and keep you in the gray.

This is not reality.

"All I want is the same as everyone,
Why am I here, and for how long?
And I raise my head and stair into the eyes of a stranger"

What is it all for anyway?

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Mike:
You know we've been noticing you've been having a lot of problems lately.
You know, maybe you should get away and maybe you should talk about it, maybe you'll feel a lot better

And I go:
No it's okay, you know I'll figure it out, just leave me alone I'll figure it out. You know I'll just work by myself.

And they go:
Well you know if you want to talk about it I'll be here you know and you'll probably feel a lot better if you talk about it.

And I go:
No I don't want to I'm okay, I'll figure it out myself and they just keep bugging me and they just keep bugging me and it builds up inside and it builds up inside.

Don't let them institutionalize ya.

6:50 AM  
Blogger Ron Castia said...

Bawhahahahah! You got the idea Tony.

What ever hits the mind, let it flow.

8:30 AM  
Blogger Groove Talking... said...

You have to work with your problems, everyone is taking fricking pills cause they are afraid of standing out.

"I was terrified when my doctor told me that I had a unique and interesting personality trait". "But then he told me about new Zoloft and Prozac and I just take 3 pills a day and now I just blend into this f#*king horrible inbred corporate landscape and I don't care"!

They will legalize any drug so long as that drug keeps you producing. Thats all they give a shit about is production. You kicking out enough boxes at the plant??? Well go ahead, whatever keeps you doing that. Whatever keeps you vaguely content sitting in your cubical-go ahead, FDA approved.

"I have a job where I alphabetize insurance forms 45 hours a week and I noticed that I couldn't concentrate so well at my job so my doctor put me on Aderal, and now I can just breeze through my work day". "I don't even notice that my empty life is being pissed away underneath florescent tubes, I have no highs or lows or good stories". "But I'm getting a lot of stuff done". I'm probably the most boring person I know, but look at me produce...I just go ABCDEFG bla bla wa wa ne ne ne".

You don't have to take a pill for that! Your not concentrating because that's f@#king boring, and thats a natural reaction to boring...don't concentrate!

Don't let them give you any pills.

12:08 PM  
Blogger Groove Talking... said...

I have more flow from my mind!

It's funny, we think that all this stuff we are Doing is so important, but in reality, because we are doing it all unconsciously it has no real meaning at all. We miss out on what really matters because we are mesmerized by the circus (we call living) encompassing all of our senses.

Most of us are "Doing" to get "More" of what we think we want, the outer stuff. "The American Dream" is just that, a big fat illusion. We are like sleepwalkers, trapped in old dysfunctional mind-sets that continuously re-create the same nightmarish reality.

Ahhhh, that feels better! I think I am all done, but don't take my word for it.

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home