Sunday, March 05, 2006

Did some manifesting today.

America,
Today was a day that can be used as an example of the concepts that have been discussed here.

While everyone was convinced that it would rain on us at our race, I used a bit of positive thinking and said "it is going to be dry for our race". Notice that I avoided the use of the word "not" in my statement.

It was dry for our race.

Now that doesn't mean by any stretch of the imagination that positive thought can control the weather. What it means is that I chose to experience a dry day. I know what you are thinking, "what the hell are you talking about Brother?".
What I am talking about is quantum reality. The understanding that every possibility is happening all at once, and that it is the observer that chooses (consciously, or subconsciously) which possibility he/she wishes to observe.

Now we have advanced from the concept of our thoughts create our reality to our thoughts choose which reality we will experience.

Ah, but maybe several people have conflicting choices of what they want to experience. It could happen, but the deciding factor is a person or persons who are aware of the possibilities and chooses consciously what they wish to observe, and has the least amount of doubt for what will be experienced.

6 Comments:

Blogger Ron Castia said...

Don't think...DO!

9:13 PM  
Blogger Chico Cyclist said...

OMG - I can't believe it. I have never ever ever in my entire life met a fellow Accept fan!!! Too cool!!!

9:21 PM  
Blogger Ron Castia said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:10 AM  
Blogger Ron Castia said...

Are you kidding? Accept was my favorite guitar music. I could do without Udo Dirkshnieder on vocals, but the guitar work was incredible. Especially when they broke into Feralese(spelling?) in the middle of Metal Heart.

8:11 AM  
Blogger Chico Cyclist said...

Whoa - That is too awesome - Metal Heart was one of my favorite songs! That is too trippy - man, we'll have to compare record/CD/tape collections at some point.

10:50 PM  
Blogger Ron Castia said...

I have sacificed my CD collecting to bike parts. My old tapes have seen their final days.
Burn some copies for me? Or how about shooting me an MP3 file?

I need... I need..., feed me feed me!

8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home