Friday, March 17, 2006

Why did they want to know that?

America,
I was at Costco last night with my wife and I noticed a sign near a small counter containing some paper and pencils. The sign said "Tell us what you think". I thought this to be a bit of an odd sign, but I decided to comply.
On the paper provided I wrote:

I think...
The freeway on-ramp signs should be yellow instead of green.

I think...
White wine tastes like fruit juice gone bad.

I think...
Cats and dogs should be able to get along.

I think...
More people should buy Starbucks coffee so that my stock goes up.

I think...
There should be a Masters Category for Semi-Pro mountain bike racers.

I think...
The right to manufacture new words should not be limited to scholars.

I think...
We should enforce the rule I before E except after C.

I think...
Based on the above mentioned rule, Albert Einstein either misspelled his name, or mispronounced it.

I think...
We should combine more words together to save time. I have a refrigerator freezer, it should be called a refrigideezer.

Lastly...I think...
Costco should be more specific as to the topic of their inquiry.

Are you feeling crunchy?

4 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Xeno said...

Did you actually write all that to the costco folks? 'hope so, they need to know!!!

Not really crunchy today, more crispy.

3:28 PM  
Blogger Velo Bella said...

I need caffeine to feel crunchy

3:36 PM  
Blogger Ron Castia said...

Well, some of it. But as I started writing the BLOG post I thought I would just build on it to polish it up for my Stand Up routine.

3:55 PM  
Blogger Chico Cyclist said...

OMG - This is awesome!!! I was in hysterics reading that one. I love it!

6:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home